- simple programmable robot via arduino
- story generator
- information sharing device, transfer information from student-student, student-teacher, wear on the wrist
Basic idea: A device with an LCD display that displays random words based on several input (button, RGB, accelerometer). All students in the classroom will have the device. One student starts by pressing the button, and a random word will appear. He/she contructs a sentence. The next student press his button, and continue making a sentence having the word. The sentences have to make sense or have to have continuation... and so on.
- use case
- creative story telling
- social skills
- switch - generate and display random on the LCD
- infra red
- headphone jack
- RGB - different color sets the tone for different story
- vibration motor
- 1st week - bill of material
- user guide
- build documentation
- Input devices (LEDs, swith, button, accelerometer, etc)
- Random word generator
Setting a story
Example: Using the RGB. Students (or teacher) decide the components of the story based on the color of the LED. For example, red = adventure, black = tragedy, green = happy.
Timer (software/hardware?). When a student presses a button, the timer will start and the student have say, 10 - 20 seconds to finish his sentence before the buzzer buzz.